"Open Angled is beautiful, classic canopy that looks as good on the facades of buildings from the 20th century, as it does on typical new buildings. The frame and the cross are made of aluminum, which has been powder coated to obtain an attractive and durable surface.
On request, we can also install small spotlights in the ceiling of this roof. These can be adjusted individually to perfectly illuminate your entry.
The Open Angled canopy is available in two different widths: 1600 mm and 2100 mm.
The unique aluminum construction it is very easy to install.
Thanks to the materials used, the canopy has a long service life with minimal maintenance requirements. Give your house a facelift with solid plate work!
- Built-in opening with drain to the left or right.
- One of the maintenance-free sheet metal canopies in the market.
- Crafted by hand.
- Meets building codes and is CE marked, according to EN1090-3
- Use a silicone sealant to seal between the top of the canopy and the front of the house.
- ATTENTION! Aluzinc is sensitive to galvanic corrosion when in contact with precious metals such as copper, lead and stainless steel.
- Copper-containing rainwater must not drain on the aluzinc plate!